- Ditch the Scale: 6 ways to measure your progress that doesn’t involve your weight
- Having a hard time quitting sugar? This might be why!
- My Trim Health Mama Experience: For the Crazy-Fit People
- Big ‘Gal Training for StrongFirst’s Tactical Strength Challenge
- Restart: Where I’ve been and what I’ve been up to
- sheerah on Whole Grains: Your Friends!
- Audry on Whole Grains: Your Friends!
- sheerah on Hello world!
- sheerah on Understanding the Weight Gain and Weight Loss Cycles
- Rozanna Miller on Understanding the Weight Gain and Weight Loss Cycles
Tag Archives: fitness
So, you may have heard about this new “diet” called Trim Healthy Mama. I’ve had two separate experiences with this eating plan, one was fairly unsuccessful and the other has definitely shown promise! So, lets start at the beginning. The … Continue reading
I’ve been doing a pretty intense weight lifting program for the last month. Luckily, for my birthday I received a pair of Selecttech weights! I’ve used them for a while now so it’s review time! First thing to understand about … Continue reading