- Ditch the Scale: 6 ways to measure your progress that doesn’t involve your weight
- Having a hard time quitting sugar? This might be why!
- My Trim Health Mama Experience: For the Crazy-Fit People
- Big ‘Gal Training for StrongFirst’s Tactical Strength Challenge
- Restart: Where I’ve been and what I’ve been up to
- sheerah on Whole Grains: Your Friends!
- Audry on Whole Grains: Your Friends!
- sheerah on Hello world!
- sheerah on Understanding the Weight Gain and Weight Loss Cycles
- Rozanna Miller on Understanding the Weight Gain and Weight Loss Cycles
Tag Archives: diet
So, you may have heard about this new “diet” called Trim Healthy Mama. I’ve had two separate experiences with this eating plan, one was fairly unsuccessful and the other has definitely shown promise! So, lets start at the beginning. The … Continue reading
I just wanted to do a “traditional” type of blog today. Talk about my thoughts on life and reflect on things I’ve learned. It’s funny, something really hit me today. Stress is bad! Yeah, we all know stress is bad, … Continue reading
Eating whole foods has become a little bit of a fad lately, which is good and bad. The good is that whole foods are GOOD for you, the bad is that everything that claims to be a whole food may … Continue reading
You are not fat. I will say it again, YOU ARE NOT FAT! Sure, you might have a big dress size, but you are not fat. Do you believe me? I’ve been doing strength training lately and I caught a … Continue reading