- Ditch the Scale: 6 ways to measure your progress that doesn’t involve your weight
- Having a hard time quitting sugar? This might be why!
- My Trim Health Mama Experience: For the Crazy-Fit People
- Big ‘Gal Training for StrongFirst’s Tactical Strength Challenge
- Restart: Where I’ve been and what I’ve been up to
- sheerah on Whole Grains: Your Friends!
- Audry on Whole Grains: Your Friends!
- sheerah on Hello world!
- sheerah on Understanding the Weight Gain and Weight Loss Cycles
- Rozanna Miller on Understanding the Weight Gain and Weight Loss Cycles
Category Archives: Life-Change
Unless you have been living in solitary confinement the last few decades you probably know that refined sugar isn’t healthy to consume in mass quanities. Lots of people are working on cutting down their sugar intake, and some elimating it … Continue reading
So, you may be wondering where I’ve been. Lets just say a lot has happened in the last 3 years. First, I’ve had my ups and downs but I’ve pretty much stayed the course I set many years ago towards … Continue reading
I just wanted to do a “traditional” type of blog today. Talk about my thoughts on life and reflect on things I’ve learned. It’s funny, something really hit me today. Stress is bad! Yeah, we all know stress is bad, … Continue reading
You are not fat. I will say it again, YOU ARE NOT FAT! Sure, you might have a big dress size, but you are not fat. Do you believe me? I’ve been doing strength training lately and I caught a … Continue reading
Don’t diet! You can go off a diet, you can “cheat” on a diet, dieting is not the answer. Everyone talks about a lifestyle change, which is part of the answer, but the idea tends to be nebulous, what exactly … Continue reading
This is just part of my observations on life and weight loss, not particularly a Bible study, but understanding what I’m about to talk about has helped me in weight loss dramatically. Weight gain, this is something I’m very familiar with, and … Continue reading
Fear, what is it? Where does it come from? I’ve been tormented by fear a lot in my life and it has kept me from doing a lot of things. We can say someone has a “healthy fear” of something, … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking about the life-change lately. One thing I’ve noticed is that successful people are always changing and improving themselves. Whether they are successful in weight loss, business, fitness, it doesn’t matter. Successful people take on the change process, … Continue reading