- Ditch the Scale: 6 ways to measure your progress that doesn’t involve your weight
- Having a hard time quitting sugar? This might be why!
- My Trim Health Mama Experience: For the Crazy-Fit People
- Big ‘Gal Training for StrongFirst’s Tactical Strength Challenge
- Restart: Where I’ve been and what I’ve been up to
- sheerah on Whole Grains: Your Friends!
- Audry on Whole Grains: Your Friends!
- sheerah on Hello world!
- sheerah on Understanding the Weight Gain and Weight Loss Cycles
- Rozanna Miller on Understanding the Weight Gain and Weight Loss Cycles
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This seems like a simple idea, but it can be hard to do. You might have changed your diet and are at a party with an amazing cheesecake. You’ve decided you want to spend your calories elsewhere, so why would … Continue reading
For anyone who came to the 2012 Skinny 4 Jesus Bible study or has followed me on Facebook you know that around 90 days ago I started doing an exercise program called Turbo Fire. I promised you I was going … Continue reading
Fear, what is it? Where does it come from? I’ve been tormented by fear a lot in my life and it has kept me from doing a lot of things. We can say someone has a “healthy fear” of something, … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking about the life-change lately. One thing I’ve noticed is that successful people are always changing and improving themselves. Whether they are successful in weight loss, business, fitness, it doesn’t matter. Successful people take on the change process, … Continue reading
Hello all you S4J peeps out there! For my first officially post I wanted to let you know about what you can expect from the new Skinny 4 Jesus site and blog. First, you can expect a blog! I’m going … Continue reading
This is the first Skinny 4 Jesus blog! I’m looking forward to this!